Why Create Your Own Wedding Song (And How To Do It)
Music is a major component of most weddings. In fact, having a great first dance song can make the event even more memorable. But many weddings do prefer to opt for the same set of songs. Now, there is nothing wrong in going for the classics that are definitely appropriate for the occasion, including Etta James’s “At Last,”John Legend’s “All Of Me,” and Ed Sheeran’s “Thinking Out Loud,” to name a few. But almost every other wedding will have one of these popular songs as its wedding song. That is evident when you look at wedding song recommendations on the internet - most of the lists are comprised of the same tunes. So, if you are planning a wedding or know someone who is, then why not add an element of uniqueness by creating your wedding song. In addition to the cool factor, creating your own first dance song is an ideal way to truly make your nuptials the most memorable event of your life. Moreover, your very own song allows you to include lyrics that are precisely suited to your personal love story. If you are creating the wedding song as a gift for a friend or family member who is getting married, it will be a gift that will be hard to top by anyone else. So, you can see, the reasons for creating a custom wedding song are all excellent.
How to make a personalised first dance song?
Creating your own first dance song or making one as a gift for someone getting married soon is entirely possible with minimum effort. What’s even more spectacular is that you don’t need to know how to write lyrics for your wedding song. At least, not if you are using the custom wedding song service offered by Bring My Song To Life (BMSTL). As a premier source of personalized music gifts, BMSTL provides a quick and simple process for anyone looking to create a personalised song for a wedding. So, let’s find out how it works:
- Provide details of the upcoming wedding, including the marrying couples, where they met, important events/milestones in the relationship, and other tidbits of their love story.
- Provide relevant information that describes each person as individuals, as well as how they are as a couple.
- Outline the kind of reaction you want the song to achieve when it is played at the wedding.
- After providing all the necessary details, select the additional options, whether you want a single instrument and vocals, a small band production, or a full band set up. Here is where you will also choose the genre for the song.
- If you are not providing your own lyrics, the BMSTL team will write the words and send a draft to you for review and approval (if this option has been selected).
- The music will then be created and the song recorded, mixed, and mastered.
- The completed song will be sent to you for review and approval.
- If you are happy with the results, the final recording of the wedding song will be sent to you.
- You have now created your own unique first dance song and are ready to make unforgettable memories on your wedding day or to share with friends.
Whether you are having it done for someone else or making a song for your own special day, creating a wedding song is one of the most thoughtful gifts you can ever give. And it’s all possible with Bring My Song To Life in your corner.
"If you are looking for a unique gift idea for your Valentine, I'd like to suggest Bring My Song To Life. They will create a completely customized song for you. With customized lyrics and a fully produced recording. You don't need any experience, knowledge or talent in songwriting or music, they will do it all for you. You just tell them who the song is for, what you want it to be about and the occasion you're gifting it for. This is not only a gift idea for Valentine's Day, it's great for any occasion...birthday, anniversary, job promotion, graduation...any occasion!"
"The most amazing gift I have ever given to my wife. GUYS U ROCK."
"WOW, this is how I would summarize my experience with Bring My Song To Life. I bought two songs for two different special occasions. One song was for my best friend, just to show her how much I appreciate her. The second song was for my Dad's 50th birthday. Michelle and Bobby worked on my songs and they are not only talented but also super nice and communicative. They asked me a few music related questions but when I told them I have no experience with music, they took over and did an amazing job. If you are looking for a truly customized gift, I can highly recommend Bring My Song To Life!"