Birthdays are a special occasion, one that is meant to be celebrated with friends and family. But a lot of people are not so happy to turn a year older or wiser. In fact, the moment you reach the magic figure 30, every year birthdays are like a dreaded count down for most. But is being in your 30s really so bad? Not at all!!
Recent study results say that being 33 is the happiest age in people’s lives. It is the age where people are not as naïve as they were in their 20s but still have the zest and energy to live their life to the fullest!
While it is fun being in your 20s with all the clubbing, drinking, and no responsibilities phase, being 33 actually makes you feel more content with life, happier, and tranquil. It is about living in the now, accepting and loving yourself. Being 33 is a lot more fun and beautiful than you would have thought. So, cheers to being 33 and content. To celebrate this milestone birthday, we are sharing 10 images that represent being thirty-three!
1. Knowing your self-worth! You wasted so much time stressing and procrastinating about your body, looks, image, and everything in your twenties. Time to show some love!
2. You learn to say NO and start setting limits for yourself, which helps you grow as a person and in your career.
3. Friday night date? You come to love Netflix and chill on the couch.
4. Boyfriend jeans, oversized sweatshirt, messy bun… the best look ever!! Being 33 is so comfy :)
5. You learn to not be scared of saying Yes to things you were scared or too shy to try before.
6. Being 33 means time to start taking care of yourself. Tiredness, sluggishness and, more creeps in slowly so it is the best time to hit the gym or that yoga class.
7. You start loving home-cooked food because firstly you save a million dollars and secondly it can do wonders for your health.
8. Understanding that money is not everything. Memories and family matter.
9. Work-life balance? Never had one in the twenties but things are changing!
10. "Me” time becomes the most important time of the week… Shopping at target, coffee at Starbucks or a long drive.
We hope you love being 33 or celebrating your 33rd birthday more now that you know how awesome it is! So, don't be scared of adding one more year, instead be grateful to be alive, thriving and being surrounded with family. That's what matters!